Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Evidence

We did get into Martha's kitchen...
But you know what, I think I might like mine better. It's not as pretty, and it probably doesn't produce as good of food, but it's comfortable...

Truly, I am an idiot. What more can I say. You gotta take the good with the bad. Most times, I think the bad outweighs, but you'll have to be the judge


The Day is over, I'm smiling, and going to bed!!!!!!!!!




If you or kids haven't read this book,
go out and get it now. Just make sure
you get gas FIRST.

Read below. Then look here. Don't ask why. It's been a terrible horrible no good very bad day, It's 11:56 P.M., and for the first time in months, couldn't publish these pics below? When will it ever end. Hopefully 12:01a.m.? But who knows?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the other post, and Aak...

That does make for a pretty horrid day.

justme said...

i want to get that book....